The book of John contains numerous accounts of the miracles performed by Jesus. These miracles had a definite impact on the lives of those who experienced them and contain a powerful message for those of us living today. Take Up Your Mat unpacks seven miracles found in the gospel of John and explores their message in our current context.
Topics in this 7-week study include:
- Session 1: Turning Water into Wine (John 2:1-11)
- Session 2: The Healing at the Pool (John 5:1-15)
- Session 3: The Feeding of the Five thousand (John 6:5-14)
- Session 4: Jesus Walking on the Water (John 6:16-24)
- Session 5: Restoring the Blind Beggar (John 9:1-41)
- Session 6; The Raising of Lazarus (John 11:1-44)
- Session 7: The Miraculous Catch of Fish (John 21:1-14)
The DIALOG SERIES offers topical and Biblical small group studies that generate meaningful conversation. Each 7-week study explores a subject significant to the Church and to the story of God. Dialog creates community. So let's talk.