Prayer is more than just telling God what we think, feel, and want. It is also about hearing what God has to say to us. Prayer: Sharing Intimate Space with God explores the many dimensions of prayer and how we can incorporate those into our everyday lives.
In this study small groups will gain hope and inspiration for communing with our Heavenly Father in prayer.
Topics in this 7-week study include:
- Session 1: Prayer Expresses Relationship
- Session 2: Prayer Expresses God's Character and Mission
- Session 3: Prayer Expresses All of Our Life
- Session 4: A Model Prayer
- Session 5: Prayer Involves Listening
- Session 6: Prayer Involves Speaking
- Session 7: Prayer Involves Difficulties
The Dialog Series offers topical and biblical small group studies that generate meaningful conversations. Each 7-week study explores a subject significant to the Church and to the story of God. Dialog creates community. So let's talk.