Epic: Old Testament, Lessons 13-24
There is a common thread that runs through the whole of Scripture, the epic story of God and His relationship with the people He loves. Epic curriculum brings the biblical narrative to life, helping kids find their own place in God's amazing story! Imagine what might happen if kids began to live into the narrative.
Epic is a chronological curriculum designed to help you take kids on a journey through the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. Epic, Year 2 curriculum includes lessons for 3 age levels - preschoolers & kindergarteners, elementary students, and preteens, using a flexible large group/small group format for either Sunday School or worship settings. Lessons are customizable based on age levels and activity preferences.
The Epic curriculum includes resources such as student pages, parent take-home pages, visual artwork, videos, and activities to aid teachers and leaders to engage with the kids, tell stories, and use dynamic experiences to help them learn about the Bible.
Epicis an all-digital curriculum designed for easy distribution to teachers and leaders in your local church!
Lessons in Quarter 2:
- Lesson 13 - From Favored Son to Slave
- Lesson 14 - From Slavery to Power
- Lesson 15 - Brothers Reunited
- Lesson 16 - Forgiveness Heals a Family
- Lesson 17 - God Chooses a Man
- Lesson 18 - God Delivers His People
- Lesson 19 - The Escape and Wanderings
- Lesson 20 - God Establishes a New Covenant
- Lesson 21 - Joshua
- Lesson 22 - Deborah's Courage
- Lesson 23 - God and Gideon Win the Battle
- Lesson 24 - Samson's Choices and Consequences