Epic: New Testament, Lessons 25-36
There is a common thread that runs through the whole of Scripture, the epic story of God and His relationship with the people He loves. Epic curriculum brings the biblical narrative to life, helping kids find their own place in God's amazing story! Imagine what might happen if kids began to live into the narrative.
Epic is a chronological curriculum designed to help you take kids on a journey through the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. Epic, Year 3 curriculum includes lessons for 3 age levels - preschoolers & kindergarteners, elementary students, and preteens, using a flexible large group/small group format for either Sunday School or worship settings. Lessons are customizable based on age levels and activity preferences.
The Epic curriculum includes resources such as student pages, parent take-home pages, visual artwork, videos, and activities to aid teachers and leaders to engage with the kids, tell stories, and use dynamic experiences to help them learn about the Bible.
Epicis an all-digital curriculum designed for easy distribution to teachers and leaders in your local church!
Lessons in Quarter 3:
- Lesson 25 - Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem
- Lesson 26 - The Last Supper
- Lesson 27 - Jesus Talks and Prays with the Disciples
- Lesson 28 - Gethsemane
- Lesson 29 - The Trial of Jesus
- Lesson 30 - The Crucifixion
- Lesson 31 - The Resurrection
- Lesson 32 - Jesus Appears to Many
- Lesson 33 - Jesus' Ascension
- Lesson 34 - Pentecost
- Lesson 35 - The Early Church
- Lesson 36 - Persecution of the Apostles