Epic: New Testament, Lessons 1-12
There is a common thread that runs through the whole of Scripture, the epic story of God and His relationship with the people He loves. Epic curriculum brings the biblical narrative to life, helping kids find their own place in God's amazing story! Imagine what might happen if kids began to live into the narrative.
Epic is a chronological curriculum designed to help you take kids on a journey through the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. Epic, Year 3 curriculum includes lessons for 3 age levels - preschoolers & kindergarteners, elementary students, and preteens, using a flexible large group/small group format for either Sunday School or worship settings. Lessons are customizable based on age levels and activity preferences.
The Epic curriculum includes resources such as student pages, parent take-home pages, visual artwork, videos, and activities to aid teachers and leaders to engage with the kids, tell stories, and use dynamic experiences to help them learn about the Bible.
Epicis an all-digital curriculum designed for easy distribution to teachers and leaders in your local church!
Lessons in Quarter 1:
- Lesson 1 - Zechariah's Vision
- Lesson 2 - The Announcements
- Lesson 3 - Birth of John
- Lesson 4 - Birth of Jesus
- Lesson 5 - The Shepherds Worship
- Lesson 6 - Simeon and Anna Meet Jesus
- Lesson 7 - The Magi and the Flight to Egypt
- Lesson 8 - Jesus Visits the Temple
- Lesson 9 - John and the Baptism of Jesus
- Lesson 10 - Temptation of Jesus
- Lesson 11 - Rejected by His Hometown
- Lesson 12 - Jesus Calls Disciples