Epic: Biblical Overview, Lessons 40-52
There is a common thread that runs through the whole of Scripture, the epic story of God and His relationship with the people He loves. Epic curriculum brings the biblical narrative to life, helping kids find their own place in God's amazing story! Imagine what might happen if kids began to live into the narrative.
Epic is a chronological curriculum designed to help you take kids on a journey through the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. Epic curriculum includes lessons for 3 age levels - preschoolers & kindergarteners, elementary students, and preteens, using a flexible large group/small group format for either Sunday School or worship settings. Lessons are customizable based on age levels and activity preferences.
The Epic curriculum includes resources such as student pages, parent take-home pages, visual artwork, videos, and activities to aid teachers and leaders to engage with the kids, tell stories, and use dynamic experiences to help them learn about the Bible.
Epicis an all-digital curriculum designed for easy distribution to teachers and leaders in your local church!
Lessons in Quarter 4:
- Lesson 40 - Zacchaeus
- Lesson 41 - Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem
- Lesson 42 - A Long Night
- Lesosn 43 - Death and Resurrection of Jesus
- Lesson 44 - Jesus' Appearances/Ascension
- Lesson 45 - Pentecost
- Lesson 46 - Stoning of Stephen
- Lesson 47 - Philip and the Ethiopian
- Lesson 48 - Saul's Conversion
- Lesson 49 - Philippian Jailer
- Lesson 50 - Paul's Shipwreck/Arrival in Rome
- Lesson 51 - Apostle of Love
- Lesson 52 - Revelation