MissioLife Youth Year 3, Module 6
MissioLife is an intentional and formational small-group experience created to guide children, youth, and adults through the story of God—from understanding to participation in the mission of God.
- Lesson 1: The Birth of Jesus, a King (Matthew 1-2, Luke 1-2)
- Lesson 2: The Life and Ministry of Jesus, the King (Luke 4-6, Mark 2-4)
- Lesson 3: The Death, Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus (Matthew 26-28, Luke 22-24, Mark 15-16, John 19-21)
- Lesson 4: The Early Church and Their Role as God's People (Acts 1-4)
- Lesson 5: The Role of the Church in the World Today (Hebrews 11-13)
- Lesson 6: Submitting to God's Way through Our Offerings and Sacrifices (Hebrews 11-13)
This module includes 6 weekly lessons. Each week-long lesson of MissioLife has three components: a biblical reflection to equip the facilitator with a background of each week's scripture passage, a facilitator's guide to help guide discussion, and a participant's guide to encourage interaction and reflection. At the end of this 6-week module there is a communal experience activity that is designed to be a hands-on practice to reinforce the module's message.