MissioLife Youth Year 3, Module 5
MissioLife is an intentional and formational small-group experience created to guide children, youth, and adults through the story of God—from understanding to participation in the mission of God.
- Lesson 1: God's Compassion for and Call of Israel (Isaiah 40, 52)
- Lesson 2: God's Warning for Israel (Ezekiel 1-3)
- Lesson 3: Rebuilding the Temple (Ezra 3, 6-7)
- Lesson 4: God's Love for His People (Hosea 11, Joel 2:18-27, 17-21)
- Lesson 5: God's People are Sheep in a Pen (Micah 1 & 2)
- Lesson 6: God's Desire for Israel to Overcome Complacency (Malachi 1-4)
This module includes 6 weekly lessons. Each week-long lesson of MissioLife has three components: a biblical reflection to equip the facilitator with a background of each week's scripture passage, a facilitator's guide to help guide discussion, and a participant's guide to encourage interaction and reflection. At the end of this 6-week module there is a communal experience activity that is designed to be a hands-on practice to reinforce the module's message.