MissioLife Youth Year 3, Module 4
MissioLife is an intentional and formational small-group experience created to guide children, youth, and adults through the story of God—from understanding to participation in the mission of God.
- Lesson 1: The Promised Land (Joshua 1-4, 24)
- Lesson 2: Israel and Foreigners (Ruth 1-4)
- Lesson 3: The Story of King David (2 Samuel 5-8)
- Lesson 4: God's Desired Way for Israel (Psalm 1-2)
- Lesson 5: God is the Shepherd, We are the Lambs (Psalm 23)
- Lesson 6: God Demands and Desires Our Salvation (Psalm 51)
This module includes 6 weekly lessons. Each week-long lesson of MissioLife has three components: a biblical reflection to equip the facilitator with a background of each week's scripture passage, a facilitator's guide to help guide discussion, and a participant's guide to encourage interaction and reflection. At the end of this 6-week module there is a communal experience activity that is designed to be a hands-on practice to reinforce the module's message.