MissioLife Children Year 1
MissioLife is an intentional and formational small-group experience created to guide children, youth, and adults through the story of God—from understanding to participation in the mission of God.
Year One — The God of Life: A Story of God's Redeeming Shalom
- Module 1 - The God Who Gives Life: Stories of Life and Death and Life from Death
- Module 2 - The God Who Gives Life: Stories of Life and Death
- Module 3 - Shalom as God's Way of Life: Stories of Wholeness in the Midst of Brokenness
- Module 4 - Coming Alive and Being Human: Jesus Stories on What it Means to Be Human and Fully Alive
- Module 5 - Practicing Life: Practices that Lead to Deeper Shalom
- Module 6 - Life Together: Stories of Communities Living Into God's Shalom Together
MissioLife can be purchased either as a full year (6 modules of 6 weeks each) or as individual modules. Each week of MissioLife has these components: a teaching guide that inclues a Bible background and context to equip the samll group leader with a background study of each week's scripture passage, teaching in four parts to help the leader prepare and teach, a visual symbol for use with the narrative Bible story, two handouts for students that encourage interaction and reflection, a parent communication to send home for ongoing weekly conversation, prayer, and reflection in the home, and a downloadable song MP3 to use during guided prayer.