MissioLife Adult Year 3, Module 2
Module Two — Genesis, Part 2
- Lesson 1: God Gives a New Life to Abraham and Sarah (Genesis 21)
- Lesson 2: The Story of Jacob (Genesis 25:19-27:40)
- Lesson 3: God Desires Reunion and Reconcilication for His People (Genesis 32-33)
- Lesson 4: The Story of Jospeh (Genesis 37)
- Lesson 5: Joseph and Potiphar's Wife (Genesis 39)
- Lesson 6: Jacob Blesses His Sons and Dies (Genesis 49)
This module includes 6 weekly lessons. Each week-long lesson of Breathe has three components: a biblical reflection to equip the facilitator with a background of each week's scripture passage, a facilitator's guide to help guide discussion, and a participant's guide to encourage interaction and reflection. At the end of this 6-week module there is a communal experience activity that is designed to be a hands-on practice to reinforce the module's message.
About Breathe and MissioLife:
Breathe is the MissioLife small-group resource for adults. MissioLife is an intentional and formational small-group experience created to guide children, youth, and adults through the story of God--From understanding to participation in the mission of God. It can be purchased either as a full year (6 modules of 6 weeks each) or as individual modules.