Building Kingdom Stewards
80% of all Christians do not tithe 10% of their income.
-Christian Stewardship Association survey
A financial crisis is on the horizon of the church. According to Leadership Network, The supply and distribution of money to support mission and ministry in the 21st century is a stealth crisis looming in the future. . . . . Few leaders are addressing [this] issue that affects every congregation, regardless of size or location.
Building Kingdom Stewards outlines a positive strategy for developing financial stewardship in the local church. The Building Kingdom Stewards kit is a seminar by Stan Toler in notebook form, complete with audio CD, fill-in-the-blank worksheets, power-point slides, interactive sermon outlines, and interactive forms for use in the local church. Stewardship starts at home - rather than spending hundreds of dollars and days of precious time to attend this seminar, you can gain the same valuable principles and interactive experience by purchasing this all-in-one kit.
- Keys to raising dollars for ministry
- Guidelines for conducting a capital stewardship campaign
- What to consider when securing a loan for church building programs
- Ways to organize an annual giving plan
- How to build a church stewardship-planning calendar
- And much more!
This kit includes:
- Audio CD of Stan Toler's seminar presentation of Building Kingdom Stewards
- Fill-in-the-blank worksheets to enhance the seminar material
- Interactive sermon outlines with power point slides
- Forms for use in the local church, including sample church budget, loan request checklist, financial planning calendar, and more.