26 Ways to Improve the Image of Your Church
Is your church worthy of the spotlight?
What comes to mind when people in your community think of your church? Or do they think of your church at all? Do they even know that it exists? In an age of unprecedented competition, the church struggles for attention. What a local church ministry looks like often overshadows what it is and what it does.
26 Ways to Improve the Image of Your Church will teach you how to:
- Create a friendly atmosphere by using ushers and greeters creatively
- Plan worship services carefully, coordinating music, sound, and lighting
- Improve the appearance of your church buildings and grounds
- Publicize the church by using newsletters, press releases, free radio space
- Meet important needs in the community by starting outreach ministries.
This kit includes a CD with interactive forms and letters, such as:
- Letters to follow-up with visitors
- A worship folder you can customize for your church
- Sample press releases
- Promotional brochures
- And much more!
Just a few small changes can make a significant difference in the number of visitors you will attract and retain! Are you ready for the spotlight?